offers Jawbone Jambox Original Bluetooth Speakers for $49.99
Get $10 Off Your First Groupon order with code “Welcome”!
- Jawbone Jambox Diamond Black Bluetooth Speaker (manufacturer refurbished)
- Jawbone Jambox Red Dot Bluetooth Speaker (manufacturer refurbished)
- Jawbone Jambox Charity Water Limited Edition Yellow Bluetooth Speaker (new)
- Jawbone Jambox Blue Wave Speaker (new)
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price. Jawbone Jambox Original Bluetooth Speakers Although each of these Jambox speakers has slightly different aesthetic qualities, they deliver the same powerful sound and portability that let you bring the dance party wherever you go. Compact Size, Room-Filling Sound Despite the Jambox’s travel-friendly size, it houses two powerful acoustic drivers and an ultra-small dome that work together to faithfully reproduce your music with dynamic, muscular sound. And since the Jambox is conveniently portable, you can easily bring it to the beach, a picnic, or any other setting that can use some energetic tunes. Bluetooth: Stream Wireless Music, Internet Radio, and Podcasts Advanced Bluetooth technology sends music from your smartphone to the Jambox without requiring a wired connection. Since you won’t be tethered to the speaker with an audio cable, you’ll be free to walk around and control the playlist from a distance as the Jambox pumps out richer, fuller sound than your smartphone alone can. The speaker can also wirelessly connect with just about any other Bluetooth-enabled device, such as a tablet, laptop, or MP3 player. Specifications
- Model numbers: JBE03 (black), JBE011 (red), JBE02 (yellow), JBE06A (blue)
- Wirelessly streams audio via Bluetooth technology
- 2 powerful acoustic drivers and an ultra-small dome
- Produces a wide audio spectrum
- Can be updated with apps, software, and new features via Jawbone’s MyTalk portal
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Battery life: 10 hours on a full charge
- Limited Edition yellow speaker was created in collaboration with Charity: Water, which works to bring clean drinking water to people in need
- Product dimensions:
- Black: 4”x2”x8”; 1lb.
- Red: 2”x3”x6”; 0.75lb.
- Yellow: 4”x3”x6”; 0.75lb.
- Blue: 6.2”x 2”x 2.5”; 1.2lb.
- 1 year warranty from Jawbone on new products
- 90 day warranty from Jawbone on refurbished products
In the box: Jawbone Jambox, microUSB charging cable, 3.5mm stereo cable, carrying case, AC adapter, user guide About Jawbone As one of the brands at the forefront of wearable technology, it’s fitting that Jawbone is named after a body part. The company wants its customers to think of their technology as a part of their everyday physical world, to be worn comfortably as a natural and integral extension of the body. In 2007, their first product, a Bluetooth headset, was named one of the top 100 products of the year by PC World magazine and listed on the “Best of What’s New” list by Popular Science. From sound technology, they expanded to fitness tracking and found similar success: the Jawbone UP wristband followed in the footsteps of its older siblings with another “Best of What’s New” listing along with several design awards. Because Jawbone is dedicated to the latest research and data, the company’s music and fitness products continue to be updated year by year—and continue to be given praise by PC Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Fast Company and awards from design powerhouses, including Spark, Red Dot, IDSA, and CES Innovations. Bluetooth Speaker Buying Guide Whether you need a speaker for your bedroom or for a backpacking kit, this guide will help you choose the right one. For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.