offers Hisense - 65" Class (64.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV with High Dynamic Range - Black
(orig. $899.99) +Free Shipping
Take home viewing to the next level with this 65-inch Hisense television set. It provides 4K resolution for multiple entertainment options, including streaming, and its edge-lit local dimming ensures an improved contrast ratio. This Hisense television set also has color reproduction approaching the quality seen in movie theaters.
- Smart Enabled
- Get access to a world of instant entertainment with this product. Just connect to the Internet and stream movies, listen to music, and access a wide variety of other content.64.5" screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
- Large enough to provide an immersive experience for everyone in the room.Built-in Wi-Fi Smart TV means a huge world of entertainment
- Stream from Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, Vudu, Amazon Instant Video, and more.LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
- They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
- Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous. Wide Color Gamut provides the very best color viewing experience.Wireless Connectivity
- Provides fast and reliable streaming with Wi-Fi.Advanced TV sound
- Two 15W main channel speakers.4 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
- High-speed HDMI delivers up to 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.High dynamic range (HDR) creates a more realistic picture
- HDR technology expands the contrast and color range of the existing pixels on your TV for better, brighter, and more colorful image. The picture quality is noticeably more natural.Enjoy the picture from multiple angles
- 176° horizontal and vertical viewing angles provide a clear picture for viewers seated near the side of the screen.3 USB inputs
- Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
Posted on 13 March 2017, 05:13 AM