offers The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes for Nintendo 3DS
(reg $19.97) with free store pickup.
- Similar visual style and top-down view of The Legend of Zelda: A Link
- As Link, buddy up with two other Link characters and cooperatively solve
inventive puzzles to progress through the game.
- All three players share hearts, so they must work together to defeat
enemies and solve puzzles.
- Stack three Links on top of each other with the new "Totem" mechanic,
which makes it possible to reach new locations to solve puzzles.
- Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability.
Each dungeon is structured with four main areas.
- Single-player mode allows the player to rent two paper dolls to take along
to complete the team of three and face challenges in dungeons.
- Choose from a set of emoticons to communicate with each other while
playing in multiplayer mode.
- Team up with two other players in multiplayer mode via local wireless
connection, online and with download play.
Posted on 29 March 2017, 08:46 AM